Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mood Board.

So, I'm watching Love and Other Drugs and scouring the internet for some inspirational photos for our new home.  In case you're wondering, the movie is absolutely adorable; I fell back in love with Jake Gyllenhaal within the first five minutes. (:  And, Anne Hathaway's hair looks really cute all curly.

 
Anyway, here are the inspirational photos I found.
 


I dig the cool tones.

 How adorable is that bird mobile?

Simply beautiful.  If only my bathroom was bigger!

I have had my eye out for the perfect dresser to restore.  I love the shade of yellow they used here. (:

The plan is to do our master bedroom in greys and whites with touches of yellow.  I really love the throw pillows and comforter/duvet here!


I'm up in the air between leaning ladder bookcases and floating shelves on either side of our fireplace.  Opinions?



This weekend I'm going on a hunt for unique photo frames to paint white to do something cute like this.  I plan to use the fabric I bought a few weeks ago...

....along with these:





I simply adore this painting with the Ingrid Michaelson lyrics.

Here's hoping our baby boy ends up with a book collection like this!  And, how cute is this striped ceiling??
  
All photos were found on Made by Girl's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment