Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend=Bust.

The weekend was pretty much a bust, depending on how you look at it. We stayed out our current house, so nothing on the to-do list got done, but we did do some shopping and I picked up the blue glass bottles I had my eye on at TJ Maxx for the beachy theme I'm going with at the new house.

Today was seriously warm, the high was 81 degrees! We decided to go and find a couple of caches (geocaching is likes giant treasure hunt, it's so much fun! Go to geocaching.com and look it up if you're interested. You do need either a handheld gps or a smartphone with gps capabilities. C:geo is the best app I've seen for Android.) but I gave up after finding one, it was waaaay to strenuous for this mama to be. I had forgotten how easily winded I get these days. (:

So, we didn't do what we had planned to, but we still had a good weekend!

What did you guys do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment