Monday, March 21, 2011

Nursery Progress.

I've finally decided on the wall colors for the nursery.  The colors in the nursery are going to be light yellow, light grey, and aqua.  Here's the current room:



Initially I was planning to paint the top half aqua, the middle molding white and the bottom light grey, but I had such a difficult time finding a shade of aqua I liked, so I decided to paint the top light yellow instead.  I wanted to see how it'd look but didn't have time to paint the entire room, so I just painted that spot in between the closets in the first picture.   Here is how it turned out:


In the photo you can't really tell the top is yellow, but I promise, it is!!  I also bought some fabric from tonicliving.com, I ordered it Thursday, so I'm hoping I'll get it by the end of this week, even though it is being shipped from Canada.  I'm still up in the air about whether or not I'm going to actually use the first print, but it was all only $1 per swatch and a $2 swatch surcharge, so the total was $6, and then I found a 10% off code, so it cost me $5.40, shipping was free!  Anyways, here's what I'm getting.


I still haven't quite decided what I want to do with them.  I'm thinking either framing them in white with cream mats or using embroidery hoops and hanging them like that.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment