Monday, March 21, 2011

Wine cork bath mat? Crafty Nest has the best ideas!

I was reading through Crafty Nest's blog and came across her tutorial for the wine cork bath mat here.


Seriously, how cute is that??  It would go beautifully in the bathroom at the new house; I want to go for a spa/natural feel, and I think this would really fit in, not to mention how goood it would feel on our tootsies!

Oh!  Speaking of the bathroom in our new place, during the down time while redoing kitchen cabinets, Jake installed a gorgeous curved shower rod!   I found an amazing deal at T.J. Maxx for a brushed nickel curved shower rod, curtain hooks, and shower liner, all for $24.99.  I also bought a white waffle shower curtain from Wal-Mart.  It's amazing how luxurious it looks, not to mention all of the added space in the shower is a dream!  Here's the finished product:


Oh!  And the wallpaper border is removed..wallpaper stripper is a godsend.  Now to choose a color for the bathroom.  Any ideas?  I adore this color, but for the life of me, I can't find the name of it!


(Source)

I may also go with a darker blue-ish color.  Ohh to be more decisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment